Matthew H. Lazarus, Esq.
Since joining Sadek and Cooper in 2014 Matthew Lazarus has been a dynamic presence in the firm. As a Junior Partner, he tackles some of the legally challenging family-related cases the firm receives.
Matthew has been a lawyer since 2009, and in the past served as a managing attorney for another Philadelphia law firm, as a legal intern in the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg.
He is adept at managing both the legal and the emotional aspects of each issue that arises. Clients find him to be friendly, energetic, and highly adept at presenting options in a way that makes sense to them. It’s little wonder, as the legal profession runs in Matthew’s blood: he’s a proud second-generation attorney.
Matthew is a member of the Commonwealth of PA Bar Association, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of PA Bar, and the State of New Jersey Bar. He is certified in Group Mediation. He is also a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
He has always been a community-minded individual. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Roger Williams University School of Law in 2009, where he received a Public Service Recognition Award. He continues to look for opportunities to serve the Philadelphia community to this day.
If you’d like Matthew to evaluate your family law case, call 215-545-0008 now.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2009
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2009
- State of New Jersey
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2009
- Winner of the Public Service Recognition Award
- Certified in Group Mediation
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2004
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Minor in Business Leadership, 2004
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Debtor’s Bar Round Table for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania