Brad J. Sadek
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Brad J. Sadek
Brad Sadek has been a compassionate guide for families since launching Sadek and Cooper in 2006. He has handled numerous divorce, custody, support and other family law cases, making a name for himself by providing his clients with solutions to the toughest and most personal of problems.
It didn’t take him long to know his heart was set on launching his own firm where he could provide the highest standard of ethical legal advice. After graduated from the Rutgers School of Law, Camden, in 2002. He spent three years working for the Philadelphia branch of a national law firm, swiftly rising to become a managing attorney there. In 2006 he started his own firm and has never looked back.
He has now coached and grown several other promising family lawyers through their careers with Sadek and Cooper, which means he has indirectly touched the lives of thousands of other families.
He loves Philadelphia, and shows it by remaining active in the community. He provides pro bono oassistance to artists, inventors, and innovators as a member of the Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts organization. You’ll also find him raising money for MS research as Captain of the MS 150 Charity Bicycle Ride Team, “Slowly but Shorely.”
While Brad has won many awards throughout his legal career, he considers the thank-you notes he receives from his clients to be the true awards. Nothing makes him happier than hearing a client tell him he’s delivered the best outcome they can imagine in their family law case, or that they felt calmer during a trying time because he was there to help. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Philadelphia Lawyer Referral Service, and Super Lawyers.
Call 215-545-0008 now to secure Brad Sadek’s help with your family law case.
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, Juris Doctor, 2002
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1999
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Minor in Finance, 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Lawyer Referral Service
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Super Lawyers
- Wrote an Expert Witness Report and testified in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as an expert witness regarding Consumer Bankruptcy and Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Laws.
- Conducted Independent Studies on the increased role of the judiciary with respect to class action litigation regarding the advent of the Auction method in choosing class counsel and issues regarding product liability reform at the federal level.
- Former managing Attorney of the Philadelphia branch of a national consumer law firm.
- Captain of MS 150 Charity Bicycle Ride Team Slowly But Shorely.