About Our Firm
About Our Firm
About Our Firm
The Pennsylvania statutes and court rules governing family matters such as divorce, child custody, and alimony payments are highly complex. Without guidance and support from an experienced family law attorney, it is easy to make an error which could have intensely negative ramifications for your parental rights, your property rights, or your financial rights as a business owner. The Philadelphia family lawyers of Sadek and Cooper will stand by your side to offer sound, nuanced legal guidance while fighting tirelessly in an effort to see your case resolved favorably.
Types of Cases Our Family Law Attorneys Handle
The Philadelphia family law attorneys of Sadek and Cooper have more than a decade of experience litigating cases in family court and negotiating out-of-court divorce settlements in the Philadelphia metropolitan area. We are aggressive litigators when necessary, but will work to identify the least burdensome and most efficient path toward conflict resolution. Depending on your family’s situation, negotiation and mediation may be superior strategies.
Our law firm is proud to represent residents of Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Cameron County, Delaware County, and New Jersey, with five convenient locations.
In addition to assisting biological parents, adoptive parents, grandparents, and spouses with family law matters such as alimony, adoption, and prenuptial agreements, attorney Patrick J. Cooper, Esq. specializes in handling child custody, child support, and divorce cases. Our knowledgeable legal team handles family law matters such as:
- Adopting children.
- Assisting non-custodial parents when custodial parents withhold visitation.
- Calculating alimony and child support payments.
- Drafting comprehensive, enforceable prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements.
- Enforcing court orders pertaining to child custody, child support payments, and spousal support payments.
- Handling the distribution of debts, assets, and property in a divorce.
- Identifying the grounds for divorce.
- Modifying or terminating alimony and child support orders.
- Negotiating divorce settlements.
- Obtaining Protection from Abuse (PFA) orders on behalf of domestic violence victims in Pennsylvania.
- Preparing divorce documents, such as the petition for divorce.
- Terminating the parental rights of unfit parents.
- Representing mothers and fathers in child custody battles.
Regardless of whether you are dissolving your marriage, adopting a child, crafting a prenuptial agreement, attempting to draft a custody plan with your spouse, or addressing any other legal matter involving members of your family, skilled legal representation is an absolutely indispensable asset. Even in the most amicable and straightforward of legal proceedings, critical emergencies, problems, and ambiguities can arise, with potentially disastrous consequences for you and your children. An attorney is a useful legal ally who can protect you from inadvertently making harmful decisions, or accepting inadequate terms.
In addition to upholding your legal rights and explaining your responsibilities so that you can make informed, strategic decisions, a Philadelphia family law lawyer can also assist with many other tasks and challenges, such as serving legal documents, uncovering financial information, and negotiating aggressively on your behalf. When you choose Sadek and Cooper to handle your family’s legal matter, you can feel confident that you are in capable hands. Our commitment to providing skilled representation in Pennsylvania has earned us numerous professional awards and accolades, including:
- 2015 Avvo Client’s Choice Award
- “A+” rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Lead Counsel rating
- Membership in The Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court
- Super Lawyers recognition
We understand how difficult, stressful, and painful it can be to go through the process of getting divorced, seeking alimony, or fighting for custody of your own son or daughter. At Sadek and Cooper Law Offices, we make every effort to keep the legal process as easy, convenient, and unobtrusive as possible. We believe in treating our clients with empathy, dignity, and respect while providing compassionate, personalized legal support.
To arrange a free consultation with Sadek and Cooper, call our law offices at (215) 625-0851. We will listen to your family’s situation and provide guidance on the possible paths your matter could take toward resolution. We are here to answer your questions and assist you in any way we can. Your information will be kept confidential, and you will not be charged any fees for your initial consultation.