What Can I Do if I Am Not Receiving Child Support Payments in Pennsylvania?

chapter 11 bankruptcy lawyer

When married parents get divorced, the custodial parent (parent with custody) is often left with considerably less income.  This can create financial strain for the custodial parent as they raise their young child.  To remedy this situation, the law allows Pennsylvania’s family courts to order non-custodial parents to provide financial support to custodial parents.  This […]